G&A Security recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business and in March of 2016 G&A Security made a commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant and in November 2017 were awarded the Silver Award after being previously a Bronze Award holder in 2016.
The key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant that we have pledged to uphold are:
- No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved
In order for us to do this we:
- Promote that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- Support the employment of veterans of any age
- Support the employment of service spouses and partners
- Offer a degree of flexibility in regards to leave for service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Support our employees who are members of the Reserve forces
- Offer support to our local cadet units
- Actively participate in Armed Forces Day
We aim to ensure, where possible, we give the opportunity for employment to ex-servicewomen or men in the Security Industry and to enable them to develop a new career outside of the Armed Forces.
If you are an ex-service personnel or a reservist and wish to discuss employment opportunities or feel you can assist with our programme please get in touch with us.